St. George's Church, Portsea
- The refurbishment of the male and female toilets and creating a disabled access toilet including new drainage and electrical installation
- Brickwork replacement to the east gable
- Roofing and leadworks to the east gable valley
- Isolated brick replacement and re–pointing
- Timber repairs and decorating of the bell tower
- Exterior and internal decorations
- Removing paint finishes from internal stonework around dias
- Removing paint finishes from stone surrounds of windows at the east elevation
- Installation of metal window guards to east elevation
Contract Value £180,000
St Paul's Church, Sarisbury Green
A Single storey linked building with a footprint of 125sqm of traditional brickwork construction, aluminium windows and natural slate roofs.
The building was erected on a reinforced concrete slab on in situ bored piles.
Internally the building was fitted out with male, female and disabled WCs, a commercial grade kitchen and 2 large meeting rooms.
Contract Value £380,000